公告 网站公告:
中华道历4715年  


官方微信服务号:GYTJG_LZ

QQ:2789168405

邮箱:tianjinggong@qq.com

电话:0558-7308259

(09:00--17:00)

天静宫概况
您现在的位置:首页 > 关于天静宫 > 天静宫概况

国家AAAA级旅游景区  中国华侨国际文化交流基地  道教祖庭


涡阳天静宫,俗称老子庙,又名中太清宫。是中国先秦伟大思想家、哲学家、道家学派创始人、道教鼻祖老子的诞生地、道教之祖庭。其座落在涡阳县城北,南距谷水(今称武家河)入涡处二华里,北枕龙山,三面环水,环境清幽。

天静宫始建于东汉延熹八年(公元165年),始称老子庙。盖因桓帝梦见老子降于殿廷,乃颁旨在此立祠祀奉。此后,曹魏黄初三年(222年),隋开皇元年(581年)都奉敕修建过。李唐王朝,以老子为始祖,尊崇之极,屡加册封,钦赐庙额为”太清宫”并尊此庙为祖庙,大兴土木。其金碧辉煌,宏伟壮阔,不逊于帝王之都。唐末战乱,几成废墟。北宋大中祥符七年(1014年)至天禧二年(1018年)间奉敕重建。翰林学士盛度撰碑。

唐宋诸多帝王曾多次躬临涡水之滨,恭谒老子降诞圣地。唐高宗于乾封元年(666年)二月,自泰山前来此朝谒,上尊号“尊封老子为太上玄元皇帝”。宋大中祥符七年(1014年)正月,宋真宗至此,加号"太上老君混元上德皇帝"。撰《御制朝谒太清宫并序》。

太清宫唐宋鼎盛时期,规模宏大,海内无匹,号称占地三千亩,食邑数千人。元明两代,宫观尚蔚为壮观。清末战乱频仍,殿宇日趋颓废,始有“烧丹灶冷余荒草,问礼堂空剩石牛”之叹。

1989年以来,经海内外专家学者多方考查论证,确认此处为老子诞生之地,天静宫旧址所在。故而,马炳文、谭兆、侯宝垣等大德之士发起广募善款,重修天静宫。于老子则为纪念圣地,于道教则为天下祖庭。此番重修依其鼎盛时期——北宋时的规制复修。全宫分中路和东、西三路。中路为正殿所在,前后有山门、会仙桥、灵官殿、老君殿、三清殿、灵官殿、天师殿、重阳殿、财神殿、元辰殿、老祖殿、慈航殿、吕祖殿、钟鼓楼、“道之源”、“德之初”陈列室和乾坤道舍。其东有东岳庙、圣母殿、流星园及九龙井。西有讲经堂及藏经阁。今青牛回转,紫气重现,老子故里天静宫又复屹于古相大地,重现昔日风采。


老君殿内老子、尹喜、东华帝君三尊青铜像


Heavenly Peace Palace in Go Yang(涡阳天静宫英文简介)

The Heavenly Peace Palace in Goyang, also known as Lau Tzu temple or Central Great Purity Palace, was the birth place of Lau Tzu, the great thinker, philosopher, founder of Taoist school. The Palace locates in the north of Woyang County, a place with beautiful scene and peaceful environment, in the south of Dragon Mountain(Long Shan) and 1 kilometer north to the Gu River(now called Wujia River).


The Heavenly Peace Palace was built in the eighth year of Yanxi Reign in Later-Han Dynasty(165), when it was called Lau Tzu Temple. The Emperor Huan ordered to build the temple after he dreamed that Lau Tzu descended to his palace. Afterwards, the Palace was re-built in the third year of Huangchu Reign of Wei Dynasty(222) and the first year of Kaihuang Reign of Sui Dynasty(581). During the Tang Dynasty, the royalty clan claimed Lau Tzu as their ancestor, largely due to which, Lau Tzu was ordained different titles by many emperors. The Palace was nominated as “Great Purity Palace”, the temple for ancestral worship of royalty clan. During the Tang Dynasty, the Palace became the most spendid temple with large halls and other fancy constructions, which were similar with the basilica. However, the Palace was suffered from the enduring war during the later Tang period and almost became ruins afterwards. The Palace was re-built in Sung Dynasty, from the seventh year of Dazhong Xiangfu Reign(1014) to the Second year of Tainxi Reign(1018), which was recorded in the epigraph composed by Shen Du, the Master in Hanlin School.


During Tang and Sung period, many emperors made their pilgrimage to the birth place of Lau Tze. In February of the first year of Qianfeng Reign of Tang Dynasty(666), the Gao Emperor visited the Palace in his pilgrimage to Tai Mountain, and ordain Lau Tzu as “Great Chaos Emperor(Taishang Xuanyuan Huangdi)”. In January of the seventh year of Dazhong Xiangfu Reign(1014) of Sung Dynasty, Zhen Emperor made his pilgrimage to the Palace and ordained Lau Tzu as “Great Chaos Emperior of Superior Morality(Taishang Laojun Hunyuan Shangde Huangdi)”, the emperor himself composed the epigraph known as “Preface to the Emperor’s Pilgrimage to Great Purity Palace (Yuzhi Chaoye Taiqinggong Bingxu)”.


At its height of power and splendour during the Tang and Sung period, the Great Purity Palace was of great scale, and was regarded as the biggest temple in the whole country. According to the historical record, the palace covered over 3000 Mu(1 Mu≈625㎡). The height of splendour was endured during the Yuan and Ming period. It was during the later period of Qing Dynasty did the Palace ruined languishingly, there was poet decribed the languishing view as “the Stove for Alchemy is cooling with the dilapidated mead, the Stone Cattle is the only relic of the great Hall of Enquiries on Rites”.


Since 1989, the Palace has been rebuilt after the original site of Lau Tzu’s Birth Place was reconfirmed by scholars from all over the world. Because of which, great Taoist masters, Ma Bingwen, Tan Zhao, and Hou Baohuan, called and rose money for reconstruction of the palace to memorize Lau Tzu and re-build the central temple of Taoism. Re-construction of the Palace strictly follows the views and strcuture of the former Palace at it height during Northern Sung period. The whole palace is divided into central, western, and eastern parts. The central hall was settled in the central point, and the central part also includes halls and buildings as Great Gate, Encountering Immortal Bridge, Spiritual Officer Hall, Lau Tzu Hall, Three Great Purities Hall, Heavenly Master Hall, Master Wang Chongyang Hall, Wealth God Hall, Gods of Sexagesimal Cycle Hall, Great Ancestor Hall, Charity Sailing Devinity Hall, Master Lu Hall, Bell Pavilion, Exhibition Rooms of “Origin of Tao and Sources of De”, as well as Dormitory of Taoist Masters.  The Eastern part of the Palace settles Eastern Mountain Devinity Temple, Great Mother Devinity Hall, Meteor Yard, and Nine-dragon Well, while the Halls of Scripture Chanting and Storage settled in the western part of the Palace.


By now, the spirit of Lau Tzu re-emerges, Birth place of Lau Tzu, the Great Palace has recovered its height of power and splendour again.



涡陽の天静宮(涡阳天静宫日文简介)

涡陽の天静宮は,“老子庙”と俗称し、また“中太清宮”とも言われる。中国先秦の偉大な思想家、哲学家、道家学派の創始者、道教の開祖である老子のご誕生の地であり、道教の祖庭である。涡陽県の城北に位置し、南に谷水(今、武家河と称する)の涡河に入るところより一キロ離れ、北に龍山の近いにあり、三面に水に囲まれ、雰囲気が清幽である。

天静宮は初めに東汉の延熹八年(公元165年)に建てられ、老子庙と称する。桓帝は老子が殿廷に降りることを夢見、後にここに祠を立て奉じるようと聖旨を下したといわれる。その後、曹魏の黄初三年(222年)と隋開皇元年(581年)に敕命によって修複された。李唐の王朝は老子を始祖とし、極めて尊崇するため、何度も老子に封号を贈り、この廟に“太清宮”の額を賜給し、この庙を祖庙とし、大規模に増築した。この建物は黄金の色に輝き、スケールが大きく、皇帝の都にも劣らないものであったが、唐末の戦乱によってほぼ廃墟になってしまった。北宋の大中祥符七年(1014年)より天禧二年(1018年)までの间に皇帝の命令に奉じて重建された。翰林学士である盛度は碑文を撰した。

唐宋の諸皇帝は何度も涡水の畔に参り、老子のご生誕の聖地を謹んで礼拝した。唐高宗は乾封元年(666年)の二月、泰山よりここに参詣し、老子に“太上玄元皇帝”という号を封した。宋の大中祥符七年(1014年)の正月、宋真宗はここに参り、“太上老君混元上德皇帝”という号を封し、『御制朝謁太清宮並序』という文を撰した。

唐宋の最盛期には、太清宮はその規模に匹敵するものがなく、面積が三千亩に及び、食邑が数千人に達した。元明の時代には、宮観の多くはまだ残されていたが、清末に戦乱が多く殿堂が次第に破壊されたため、“焼丹灶が冷し荒草しか残さず、問礼堂が空しく石牛しか残さず”という詩が残された。

1989年に始まった海内外の専門家と学者たちの詳細な研究に基づき、この地が老子のご誕生の地、天静宮の旧跡と認定された。その後、馬炳文、譚兆、侯宝垣などといった大德が寄付金を集め、天静宮を再建するようと呼びかけた。老子を信仰する立場からみれば、これは聖地であり、道教を信仰する立場からみれば、これは天下の祖庭である。今回の修復はその最も隆盛した時期―北宋時代の様式に基づいて行われた。全宮は中路、東路、西路という三路に分けられる。中路は正殿が位置するところで、その前後に山門、会仙橋、霊官殿、老君殿、三清殿、霊官殿、天師殿、重陽殿、財神殿、元辰殿、老祖殿、慈航殿、呂祖殿、鍾鼓楼、“道の源”、“德の初め”という名前の陳列室と乾坤道寮がある。その東に東岳廟、聖母殿、流星園及び九龍井がある。西に講経堂と蔵経閣がある。今、青牛が元始の地に戻り、紫气が再び現れ、老子の故里の天静宮はまたも古相の大地に蘇り、昔の姿が取り戻され始める。




 

天静宫 © 版权所有 地址:安徽省涡阳县涡北街道天静宫 宗教场所登记证号:宗场证字(皖)SGII001号 备案号:皖ICP备16002350号 服务电话:0558-7308259 技术支持:企隆网络